FAQs—What can we help you with?
If you don't see what you are looking for here, feel free to reach out at any time. Indo Insider Tours is here to answer all things about travelling with us and more!
About Indo Insider Tours’™ Indonesian GP VIP Package
Indo Insider Tours offers a bundle of experiences which include premium accommodation. Room pricing includes one VIP Pass at the Circuit, team experience, parties, accommodation and transfers. If a VIP Pass with Team Experience is not required the VIP Pass can be deducted at checkout and prices will change accordingly. The new room package includes accommodation, airport and circuit transfers, the Welcome and Pre-Race Party.
Your beautiful beachfront resort is located west of the Circuit – approx. 28kms. Usually, it takes 30 minutes, and we expect 40-60 minutes with GP traffic.
No, we do not recommend young children join you this year trackside. Children’s car seats are hard to come by, and the traffic will be unpredictable. There may be opportunities at the track or on the Leisure Program for older children. Please contact us directly to discuss possibilities.
In the thick of it—at the ‘right’ end of pit lane above the last few team garages. You will be in the Premier Building, which is the main pit building of the Pertamina Mandalika Circuit, with a great line of sight up and down the main straight and into T1 as the bikes accelerate onto the track for the practice and qualifying rounds, or go way late and deep on the brakes for that adrenaline fuelled overtake or kamikaze holeshot.
Yes, this way you can relax better should something happen to you, the race, Indonesia, or anything else that affects your travel. You must have travel insurance when you travel with Indo Insider Tours™.
Why Choose The Indo Insider Tours’™ Indonesian GP VIP Package?
Meet the GP Racers
Entertainment for Your non-bike loving partner
Ferries are available from Bali but we recommend you fly from Jakarta or Denpasar – as our shuttle service only operates from Lombok airport.
We like to use Traveloka to book domestic flights in Indonesia.
Direct flights to Lombok are available from Singapore (with Scoot) and Kuala Lumpur (with Indonesia AirAsia).
Direct flights to Lombok are not available from Australia and most countries. To get to Lombok (LOP) from Australia and elsewhere you fly into Indonesia and then take a domestic flight to LOP from:
- Bali (DPS),
- Jakarta (CGK),
- Surabaya (SUB),
- Yogyakarta (YIA),
- Sumbawa (SWQ) or
- Bima (BMU).
Upon arrival in the international terminal building you will collect your luggage before switching to a domestic flight. Allow a minimum of 3 hours for luggage clearance during GP week. Note the domestic terminal is in a separate building in both Jakarta and Denpasar. In Jakarta you can catch the Skytrain between terminals and in Denpasar allow 20 minutes to walk between terminals.
As mentioned above, ferries run between Bali and Lombok however the journey can be rough and unreliable. We do not recommend it for the Mandalika Grand Prix.
Yes. Most international visitors to the Mandalika GP will require a tourist visa. There are two ways to obtain the visa:
- Online for an Electronic Visa on Arrival (eVOA). At least 48 hours before travel. You get a 60-day visa for Rp. 2,000,000 (est AUD 200)
- On arrival at the airport. Cost Rp 500,000 (est AUD 50) for a 30-day visa.
For other helpful hints and tips - check out Wonderful Indonesia. Indonesia’s official tourism website.
Hectic. Especially on race day.
Lock in everything you need now!
- Let your bank know you’re going to Indonesia.
- Credit. Larger establishments will accept most credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard and Amex but still may need a physical card. Tap and go payments from non-Indonesian issued credit/ debit cards did not work last time we tried.
- Carry cash. The cash economy rules the small to micro sector so carry small denominations for snacks, tips, to buy water…
- Use local ATMs. Bring a Cirrus or Maestro enabled ATM card and withdraw cash in Lombok. (Check your card for the Cirrus or Maestro insignia or ask your bank) There are plenty of ATMs. Many only dispense Rp. 1 million per transaction (approx.AUD 100/ USD 67) so look for one that allows Rp 2.5 million. We like to use the following banks BNI, Bank Mandiri, BCA and BRI.
Contact Us Via What’s App For The Fastest Response at +61 458 888 361. Don't have What's App? No Problem...